Have you been thinking about getting away from all of life's problems and stresses? Or perhaps you're visiting Palm Springs for an upcoming wedding or winter vacation? No matter the reason, Palm Springs, California is a desert oasis that attracts visitors from all over the globe. During your stay, you can soak up the desert sunshine, relax in the area's many natural hot springs, or play a round on one of the local golf courses. However, because Palm Springs is such a popular destination, the local hotels can quickly become overcrowded. That's why so many visitors choose to enjoy their stay to the fullest by booking a Palm Springs house rental.
And at ModMansions, you can unlock access to exclusive Palm Springs vacation rentals. Our luxury properties feature a wide range of iconic architectural styles, private pools, and unique features that will make your stay absolutely unforgettable. When you book with ModMansions, we will do everything we can to provide you with a luxurious and relaxing getaway underneath the beautiful California sun. Our Palm Springs house rentals aren't just relaxing open spaces with beautiful views (though we have plenty of those to choose from), but they are also exceptionally built, designed, and maintained luxury properties. These aren't just rental homes; they are high quality private homes you won't find anywhere else. Each of ModMansions Palm Springs House Rentals are constantly updated and maintained to the highest standards. We want it to be your "home away from home" - without any worries.
Check out some of these amazing properties for yourself and decide whether or not you would like to relax in these luxurious homes during your next visit to Palm Springs. Try your best to imagine winding down at the end of the day next to a beautiful fireplace, relaxing in your spa, or taking a dip in your own private pool!
For more information and to reserve your Palm Springs Vacation Rental, please check out our properties below or call us today at (760) 209-4311.
• If you’ve been struggling to find a Palm Springs vacation home that is really a home, you’ve found the right place!
• If you’ve been dreaming of indulging in a luxury retreat where you can unwind, welcome home!
• If you’ve been searching for Palm Springs house rentals where there’s no skimping on extras or amenities, come on in!
These are private homes for rent, not rental homes. In other words, these are our homes maintained to the highest standards – homes that we love, homes that we’ve remodeled, homes that are treated with respect and fine design in mind.
• Luxury thread-count sheets so that you fall blissfully into sleep
• SmartTVs in virtually all of the bedrooms giving you crisp, clear pictures
• High-quality towels wrapping you in complete comfort
• Wireless Internet so that you can easily and securely check in with work, friends, or Facebook
• Fully-stocked kitchen appliances and tools allowing you to cook up a lazy lunch or a world-class feast
• Ceiling fans that cast a gentle breeze and provide fuel-efficient comfort
• Privacy landscaping and gating lets you escape from the outside world
• Lounge chairs, pool rafts, and dining room tables allowing you to lap up the sun and peace of Palm Springs
Our properties are perfect for couples, families, and friends ready to indulge in the sun and warmth of beautiful Palm Springs. With a thriving cultural vibe, the desert offers restaurants, theatre, film festivals, and architectural tours highlighting the vibrancy of the Coachella Valley. (If you’re looking for an outrageous party location, please take a pass on our properties).
If you think you need to pack everything and the kitchen sink, forget about it! Our homes are equipped with essentials and extras from cork screws to cast iron skillets. In fact, we provide:
• 2 robes in the master suite
• Blow dryer
• Make up mirror
• Plush towels- pool towels plus plenty of extras
• Cleaning essentials:
• Laundry detergent
• Dishwasher detergent
• Paper towels
• Laundry basket
• Extensive set of dishes (plastic plates for the pool too!)
• Even 2-ply toilet paper!
• Coffee maker
• Coffee grinder
• Stand mixer
• BBQ tools
• Plastic wrap, aluminum foil, etc.
• Casual clothes – this is “Palm Springs” after all!
• Sweaters for chilly evenings
• DVDs (players and TV provided)
• Walking shoes for strolling or hiking in the mountains
• Food and libations
…And don’t forget to pack away your stress. It’s time for sun and relaxing.
If you’ve ever dealt with a rental management company, you know that when issues come up, you call them, and then they call the owners and then the owners call you and…..It seems as if the telephone tag never ends.
With ModMansions, you are in direct contact avoiding any middleman allowing us to make fast decisions. Whether your plane is late or if something breaks, rest assured you can reach us and we make it work. Quickly.
As owners, you deal directly with us for issues, repairs – no middleman
From our clients:
"There were 6 - 10 people on the property and we were overwhelmingly impressed with how "on top" of everything, yet non-intrusive the administration/management was. There was a water backup situation that was taken care of within hours. Most impressive."
"The property managers James and Clark were very kind, courteous and helpful."
- James Grey Walsh - Mission B.C., Canada -
"The owner and property manager were very nice and courteous."
- HKoji. Duarte, CA
"The owners and property manager were very courteous and responsive to work with."
-- Lawrence Fenwick - Calgary
"We ended up having a couple questions about the spa during our stay and the local staff was on site within 15 minutes of us calling to show us how to work it. A+++."
- Jay Ferguson - Laguna Niguel, CA
Read Brown Hair Salon is a unique space, located in Palm Springs Trendy
The Agua Caliente Hotel Casino is a gambling facility, run by the Agua
Wet' n 'Wild Palm Springs is a water park located in Palm Springs,
At Sunstone, the Spa at Agua Caliente, we can gain inspiration from the
Hotels typically fill to capacity in Palm Springs throughout the holiday
You haven't seen magnificence until you've seen the Coachella Valley come
The cold weather is rapidly approaching, which means it's time to seek out