- A Grounds Ticket (weekly $75; daily $30; six-pack daily $119) provides general admission. Walk the course to follow your favorite player or grab a seat in one of the grandstands located on the 1st, 10th, 17th and 18th greens. Seating is first come, first served. Public parking is $5 a day at Agua Caliente Casino, free shuttles to the course.
- Clubhouse Tickets (weekly $549; daily $139, $169 Sat.-Sun.) include food and beverage, on-site parking and access to the outdoor terrace and restrooms.
- Premium 18th Green Suites ($849 weekly; daily $219 Thurs.- Fri., $529 Sat-Sun.) include food and beverage and valet parking.
- Free admission for active and retired military, first responders and children under age 17.
LPGA Champions Past and Future
New for 2019: a Legends Pro-Am will be held on Monday, April 1 on the Arnold Palmer Course at Mission Hills, featuring past champions and Hall of Fame members.
A two-day ANA Junior Inspiration will be played March 30 and 31 at Mission Hills, with the winner earning a spot in the major championship. On the final day of competition, participants will play 18 holes with former LPGA stars on the Dinah Shore Tournament Course.
Don't Miss These Attractions
- Head to the grandstand near the 18th green to visit a statue of the legendary Dinah Shore and Dinah's Walk of Champions. It's prime viewing for the traditional winner's celebratory splash into Poppy's Pond, a custom started by three-time winner Amy Alcott in 1988.
- Check out the ANA Experience exhibit, where you can perform a virtual leap into Poppy's Pond.
- Head to the driving range for a free ten minute swing lesson at the LPGA Lesson Zone.
- Stop by the Autograph Tent for a selfie with your favorite player.
- Take home some official ANA Inspiration gear from the Merchandise Tent.
Enjoy the best of everything in Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley: book your exclusive Palm Springs Vacation Rental with ModMansions.