What makes ModMansions different?
• If you’ve been struggling to find a Palm Springs vacation home that is really a home, you’ve found the right place!
• If you’ve been dreaming of indulging in a luxury retreat where you can unwind, welcome home!
• If you’ve been searching for Palm Springs house rentals where there’s no skimping on extras or amenities, come on in!
These are private homes for rent, not rental homes. In other words, these are our homes maintained to the highest standards – homes that we love, homes that we’ve remodeled, homes that are treated with respect and fine design in mind.
At ModMansions, we offer all of the little extras that make a vacation home special
• Luxury thread-count sheets so that you fall blissfully into sleep
• SmartTVs in virtually all of the bedrooms giving you crisp, clear pictures
• High-quality towels wrapping you in complete comfort
• Wireless Internet so that you can easily and securely check in with work, friends, or Facebook
• Fully-stocked kitchen appliances and tools allowing you to cook up a lazy lunch or a world-class feast
• Ceiling fans that cast a gentle breeze and provide fuel-efficient comfort
• Privacy landscaping and gating lets you escape from the outside world
• Lounge chairs, pool rafts, and dining room tables allowing you to lap up the sun and peace of Palm Springs
For Guests Who Are Looking for Elegance, Privacy, and Peace & Quiet
Our properties are perfect for couples, families, and friends ready to indulge in the sun and warmth of beautiful Palm Springs. With a thriving cultural vibe, the desert offers restaurants, theatre, film festivals, and architectural tours highlighting the vibrancy of the Coachella Valley. (If you’re looking for an outrageous party location, please take a pass on our properties).
Fully Stocked House Makes Packing Easier and Lighter!
If you think you need to pack everything and the kitchen sink, forget about it! Our homes are equipped with essentials and extras from cork screws to cast iron skillets. In fact, we provide:
• 2 robes in the master suite
• Blow dryer
• Make up mirror
• Plush towels- pool towels plus plenty of extras
• Cleaning essentials:
• Laundry detergent
• Dishwasher detergent
• Paper towels
• Laundry basket
• Extensive set of dishes (plastic plates for the pool too!)
• Even 2-ply toilet paper!
Kitchen Extras Too!
• Coffee maker
• Coffee grinder
• Stand mixer
• BBQ tools
• Plastic wrap, aluminum foil, etc.
What you do need to pack...
• Casual clothes – this is “Palm Springs” after all!
• Sweaters for chilly evenings
• DVDs (players and TV provided)
• Walking shoes for strolling or hiking in the mountains
• Food and libations
…And don’t forget to pack away your stress. It’s time for sun and relaxing.
We are the Owners and the Managers Making it Easy For You
If you’ve ever dealt with a rental management company, you know that when issues come up, you call them, and then they call the owners and then the owners call you and…..It seems as if the telephone tag never ends.
With ModMansions, you are in direct contact avoiding any middleman allowing us to make fast decisions. Whether your plane is late or if something breaks, rest assured you can reach us and we make it work. Quickly.
As owners, you deal directly with us for issues, repairs – no middleman
From our clients:
"There were 6 - 10 people on the property and we were overwhelmingly impressed with how "on top" of everything, yet non-intrusive the administration/management was. There was a water backup situation that was taken care of within hours. Most impressive."
"The property managers James and Clark were very kind, courteous and helpful."
- James Grey Walsh - Mission B.C., Canada -
"The owner and property manager were very nice and courteous."
- HKoji. Duarte, CA
"The owners and property manager were very courteous and responsive to work with."
-- Lawrence Fenwick - Calgary
"We ended up having a couple questions about the spa during our stay and the local staff was on site within 15 minutes of us calling to show us how to work it. A+++."
- Jay Ferguson - Laguna Niguel, CA